Construction Project Manager – Commercial (ground-up)
Job ID: CPMCAtlanta
Location: Atlanta, GA
Degree: degree Required
Salary: $100k – $120k
A commercial general contractor in Atlanta GA with over 3 decades of history/experience in building commercial / industrial structures is growing and looking to broaden their reach across the Southeast.
They are currently interviewing for a Project Manager that has experience building (ground-up) commercial structures.
- The Project manager will Oversee multiple projects from project award to closeout.
- This person will be like an entrepreneur helping to win the project, manage it successfully within budget/timeframe and create a lasting partnership with the owner/client for future business.
To do that you will:
- Assist the precon/estimating process to generate a competitive budget.
- Negotiate with vendors, suppliers and subcontractors
- Collaborate with field staff to execute the projects.
- Create and maintain the schedule for each project
- Process change orders & Handle RFI and submittal process
Competitive Salary: $100-120k
Reasonable Bonus: 10% annual profit sharing
Great Insurance: Free Healthcare premiums!
Retirement Plan: 401(k) with match
PTO: 2 weeks vacation + Holidays
Degree is required. Preferably in construction or engineering.
Minimum 5 years of construction project management experience required.
Some estimating maybe required