Residential Construction Superintendent
Job ID: b3eb4942-9f55-4a03-b15e-633600c01a1e
Location: Knoxville, TN
Degree: degree Preferred
2. Producing quality construction projects on time and within high quality standards
3. Producing regular and accurate job progress reports, meeting notes, budget updates and schedules as required.
- The Superintendent will have mastered all the duties of building a New Custom-Home from Start to Finish (Foundation thru Close-Out).
- Experienced with working in a high-end neighborhood & interacting with an affluent clientele (Strong Customer Service mentality).
- Assist the project manager in maintaining the project schedule for proactive scheduling of subs, production staff and material deliveries
- Assist the project manager to complete and submit a thorough, proactive, weekly cost-to-complete estimate with notes.
- Maintain weekly communication with clients and Project Manager regarding work schedules via daily logs and photos.
- Maintain strong and up-to-date relationships with subs and vendors in our area.
- Develop and implement new production systems and strategies on an ongoing basis to increase efficiency, safety and productivity
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or similar fields is preferred.
• 401(k) with matching contributions up to 4% of income
• Competitive Salary + bonus & auto/phone reimbursement
• Generous paid time off
• Limited travel – work is performed at a gorgeous, single site location with amazing water and mountain views