Senior Project Manager – Commercial Construction
Location: Memphis, TN
Degree: Degree Preferred
Salary: $120,000 – $150,000
Apply for this job
Our client in Memphis, TN is seeking a Senior Project Manager with experience in commercial large construction & negotiated project experience. The type of large projects range from $20-150M and will be all negotiated contracts with clients on conceptual projects. The office and all projects are within the mid-south area & very little travel to out-of-state clientele.
They know their people make the biggest difference in a company and make it run successfully, so they take care of their work family. Work-Life balance is just as important as professional growth and satisfaction with all levels of employees, regardless of position or responsibilities.
Their company serves commercial, hospitality and industrial clients in a number of different industry segments with their most trusted development projects. They have over 3 decades of history in delivering excellence to our clients in the Memphis Tn community. The company is roughly $200+M annually in volume and has a complement of 50+ employees based in the West Tn area.
A Senior Project Manager of new Commercial Healthcare, Hospitality, Corporate Office and General Construction Construction with 10+ years experience as a PM.
- 401k + attractive company match
- Comprehensive Health Insurance paid by company
- Bonus program up to 25% & Annual EOY Bonus Kicker
- All Holidays Paid and very competitive Vacation Plan
- All Fuel Paid and Auto Allowance provided
- More discussed upon interview
The Job Essentials:
As the Sr. Project Manager for this firm, you will essentially:
• Galvanize teams, subcontractors & clients to achieve awesome project results- and future opportunities.
• Work with Clients on upcoming, conceptual developments & potential projects
• Be deeply involved with Pre-Construction, Contracts, Buy-Out & Management of Large Projects through completion.
• Work with Subcontractors and internal Superintendents for successful execution of priority projects
The Bottom Line:
• Experience as the Lead Project Manager on new Hospitality -or- Healthcare -or- Similar Large projects will be preferred
• Experience with projects in excess of $20M value and 10+ years minimum as a Project Manager (within a General Contractor environment).
• Currently live in Memphis, TN — OR be willing to Relocate.