Project Manager | Superintendent – Restoration
Location: Antioch, TN
Degree: Degree Preferred
Salary: $50,000 – $65,000
The Project Manager is responsible for Initiating, Managing & Supervising the project/field team until the completion of each project awarded from insurance companies and private owners.
About the company:
As a restoration & mitigation general contractor in Middle-Tn providing top quality results and elite-attention to detail which is a critical attribute of their company.
They monitor all aspects of a reconstruction project to ensure that they provide the best service for the job, while staying on schedule and budget.
- Expertise in dealing with homeowner clients and directing their construction project
- Review the project and contract documents assisting the Estimator in preparing the construction scope of work, budget, and schedule, etc
- Plan, prioritize, coordinate, and supervise multiple activities for project, including determining method of construction, manpower levels, material quantities, equipment needs, temporary power sources, and work schedule.
- Coordinate work with different crafts and subcontractors, assuming responsibility for productivity, efficient use of materials and equipment, and contractual performance of the project
- Identify project opportunities and assesses project risks
- Gain or assist in obtaining proper construction permits
- Generate qualified subcontractors, and vendor lists as necessary
- Handle project paperwork including permits, contracts, daily production reports, material receipts and delivery packing slips.
- Gain best quality and pricing from subcontractors.
- Interface with owner/client contacts such as project inspectors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, clients, and insurance representatives as needed.
- Monitor projects financial performance versus budgets to ensure profitability
- Maintains communication with clients, and addresses any actions necessary to close out projects satisfactorily
- Ensure proper use of construction management software on all projects. All project documents should be uploaded and maintained
- Maintain awareness of safety rules and procedures among personnel, as well as identify safety hazards and implementing corrective actions
- Familiar with other programs (Dash and/or BuilderTrend) are a plus.
- Must possess a valid, state-issued driver’s license and be insurable with our carrier
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in an Superintendent / Project Manager capacity of single-family restoration construction
- Ability to read, understand, and implement construction documents
- Excellent supervisory skills and the ability to directly & supervise several field employees, as well as subcontractors
- Ability to produce quality work in an efficient manner with little supervision in an ever-changing environment
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet-based applications such as DASH
- Ability to work varying shifts possibly to include Saturdays and Sundays as needed to meet project schedules and demands
- Availability for “on-call” rotation should project site emergencies arise
- Ability to facilitate some out of town work if the need arises
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be client and safety focused, without exception
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize the importance of multiple tasks
- Must be deadline and detail-oriented
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Excellent benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision + supplemental plans if needed
Paid Holidays & Vacation