Estimator – Ground-up Construction
Job ID: ESTsr-SC
Location: Columbia, SC
Degree: degree preferred
Join our highly acclaimed construction company and work in culture of openness, respect and excellence. We have a heritage of values that we live everyday as we celebrate satisfied customers.
Hope you and family are well. Below is a great Estimator opportunity with an acclaimed and growing construction firm that specializes in Retail construction. This is a great company that offers a work culture of respect, honesty, trust and long term work.
Stay Well Apply for this job
Ground up and / or Renovation – Retail Upfit Projects in the Carolinas
- Great job with a top ranked Commercial Construction Company in the southeast! Headquartered in South Carolina and Licensed in 13 states. Stellar reputation for quality and repeat business
- Strong compensation and benefits program plus tremendous opportunities for growth and advancement.
This person will be responsible for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Finance, or related field preferred
- 0 to 5 years construction estimating experience required
- Knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel packages
- Familiarity with estimation software such as Bluebeam, AgTek, Timberline Estimating, Plan Swift, Procore, MS Projects, etc.
- Good analytic, time management and communication skills
- assists pre-construction manager by providing estimates and in various roles.
- manage all levels of take offs while applying unit prices
- collaborate with others on the pre-construction team to bid jobs
- assists with proposals and responses to RFPs
- assists with effective hand-off to the project manager
- Shows initiative and takes responsibility for assigned duties.
Based in Columbia, South Carolina