Construction Project Manager
Job ID: CPM428
Location: Chicago, IL
Degree: degree preferred
Salary: $80,000 – $120,000
Join our highly acclaimed construction company and work in a culture of openness, respect and excellence. We have a heritage of values that we live everyday as we celebrate our satisfied customers.
We are looking for a self-assured, reliable Construction Project Manager to supervise all the company’s projects. The Construction Project Manager will be tasked with directing and coordinating the construction team and all subcontractors, ensuring tools, equipment, and material are available, preparing reports, negotiating contracts, and analyzing risks. You should be able to work well within a team and also liaise with external vendors.
To be successful as a Construction Project Manager, you should have in-depth knowledge of construction management and also be familiar with health and safety regulations. A top candidate should have an analytical mind, superb organizational skills, and good negotiation strategies.
Construction Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Negotiating the best contracts to ensure maximum profitability.
- Obtaining relevant permits and licenses.
- Determining the necessary resources (time, cost, labor, materials) for each project.
- Hiring staff and contractors.
- Providing guidance and supervision as required.
- Assessing the progress and performance of all workers involved.
- Performing detailed analyses and drawing up reports for relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance with all building, safety, and governmental regulations.
Construction Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or similar.
- Relevant certification may be required.
- Advanced understanding of construction processes, principles, materials, and tools.
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Great time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Must have High-Rise construction experience.
To Apply please email email@example.com