Construction Field Engineer
Job ID: FE447
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Degree: degree required
Salary: $80,000 – $110,000
Join our highly acclaimed construction company and work in culture of openness, respect and excellence. We have a heritage of values that we live everyday as we celebrate satisfied customers.
We are searching for a handy and seasoned Construction Field Engineer with extensive experience working on-site, directing on-site functions, and enhancing efficiency and customer service. Duties for the Field Engineer will include routine maintenance, conducting site visits, monitoring schedules, preparing contracts, supervising technicians, estimating costs, monitoring expenditure, approving designs, evaluating environmental impact, mitigating risk, ensuring compliance, drafting reports, running field operations, analyzing data, overseeing equipment maintenance, job planning, troubleshooting, and supporting overall project objectives. Your technical expertise will assist our organization in increasing client satisfaction, improving efficiency, managing risk, diagnosing problems, and complying with laws and regulations.
The ideal candidate for this role should possess excellent technical skills, be a good communicator, and pay meticulous attention to detail. The exceptional Field Engineer should diagnose and resolve problems, improve efficiency, mitigate risk, encourage business growth, enhance and sustain relations with clients.
Field Engineer Responsibilities:
- Managing field operations.
- Overseeing repairs and maintenance.
- Generating reports.
- Troubleshooting and testing equipment.
- Modifying designs.
- Ensuring durability.
- Improving efficiency and safety.
- Developing prototypes.
- Offering technical support.
- Conducting site inspections.
Field Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related engineering field.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Be versatile and service oriented.
- Time and task management.
- Computer literacy
To Apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org