Commercial Superintendent – Healthcare, Education, Industrial
Location: Charlotte, NC
Degree: Degree Preferred
Salary: $75,000 – $85,000
SUPERINTENDENT– CHARLOTTE, NC
Work for one on the most respected General Contractors in the Midwest and Southeast that is Employee owned. They are consistently winning awards and have been in business for over 80 years.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Great Health Care Plan, Dental, ESOP, 401K, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement Plan, Holiday and Vacation
- Opportunities for Growth
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
As the Superintendent you will lead projects that will vary in size and complexity. This includes projects in K-12, Industrial, Healthcare and Higher Education. You will work with the Project Team and accomplish company goals which would include craft workers, cost control, quality control, coordination of sub-contractors and planning and scheduling. This includes maintaining the Master Schedule of Progress, preparing budget and financial reporting and coordinate between the owner, architect, vendors and sub0contactors. All of this in a safe environment.
- Charlotte is a major city and commercial hub
- Home to a pro-basketball and a pro-football team
- Home to NASCAR Hall of Fame, Charlotte Ballet, US National Whitewater Center and multiple museums
- BS in Civil Engineering/Construction Management or related field
- Experience in Commercial Construction projects that include K-12 Schools, Industrial, Healthcare and Higher Education
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to speak professionally in front of project owners and able to communicate effectively.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of projects that are large in nature.