Commercial Project Manager – Healthcare, K-12, Higher Ed, Industrial
Location: Charlotte, NC
Degree: Degree Preferred
Salary: $70,000 – $85,000
PROJECT MANAGER– Charlotte, NC
Work for one on the most respected General Contractors in the Midwest and Southeast that is Employee owned. They are consistently winning awards and have been in business for over 80 years.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Great Health Care Plan, Dental, ESOP, 401K, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement Plan, Holiday and Vacation
- Opportunities for Growth
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
The Project Manager will lead projects that will vary in size and complexity. You will work with the Project team and accomplish company goals which would include craft workers, cost control, quality control, coordination of sub-contractors and planning and scheduling. All of this in a safe environment. You will also coordinate between the Owner, Architect, Vendors and Sub-contractors. Maintain the Master Schedule of progress and keep management informed on project progress and budget. Prepare and be responsible for Budgets and Financial Reporting. Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Charlotte is a growing city with great outdoor activities!
- Experience in Commercial Construction projects that include Industrial, Healthcare and Higher Education
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to speak professionally in front of project owners and able to communicate effectively.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction majors and minimum of 5 years’ experience of projects that are large in nature.